When we think of family trips, we often forget our four-legged family members. Our dogs love to see the sights and travel with the family. Dogs encourage us to be outside, get exercise and see the world around us. You can check out the 12 best Dog-Friendly Getaways on hometogo.com. Here are some travel tips for bringing your dog on the family vacation:
- Make sure his/her vaccinations are up to date (You don’t want a sick dog on your trip)
- The dog’s chip should be up to date and a collar and tag are a must.
- Pack your dog’s regular food and medicine.
- A crate is a great way to keep your dog safe in the car and is required on most airplanes.
- Make sure the accommodations are dog friendly (Check out officialpethotels.com) HAPPY TRAVELING!